Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2PC Ugly Comb Spin Rod

"List Price: ","$34.95"
"Price: ","$28.39 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details "
[EXTRACT]






Product Description
Ugly Stik Two-piece M action rod

[EXTRACT]

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #140514 in Sports & Outdoors

Size: Two-piece M action rod
Brand: MAURICE SPORTING GOODS
Model: UGLYSP60COMBO
Released on: 2010-01-08
Dimensions: 1.00" h x
5.50" w x
37.00" l,
.50 pounds


Features

Spinning Combo
Two-piece M action rod
35 size graphite spinning reel with ball bearing and E-Z Cast trigger
Filled with 8 lb test fishing line


[EXTRACT]

Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Good Rod, Bad Reel

By R. Davis
The rod is good, but the reel is the worst i have used. Do not buy this unless you plan on replacing the reel. It snags on the rod on almost every cast.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great rod, terrible reel.

By Roughstock
I bought this combo three years ago. From day one the reel would easily tangle and the line would loop and tangle around the spool. At times, it would wind around the base of the spool and not in the spool itself. I tried three different lines and they all do the same regardless of which direction it was spooled.

The rod on the other hand is a great rod. Strong and durable with as much sensitivity as can be expected from a medium rod. I use this set up for bass and pan fish.

If I had to do it again, I would just buy the rod and leave the spool in the store.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Nice value for the money

By Seattleite
Very nice spinning reel combo at an attractive price. Reel works smoothly, rod has nice action, combination casts like a dream. Highly recommended.
See all 5 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment