"Price: ","$17.59 - $39.85"
[EXTRACT]
Product Description
Powerrod Two-piece 12'0" rod
[EXTRACT]
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #19944 in Sports & Outdoors
Brand: Shakespeare
Model: 1149-tpma
Released on: 2010-01-07
Features
Spinning Model
Two-piece 12'0" rod
Strong walled, tubular glass blanks
Long-lasting chrome plated stainless steel tip-tops
Graphite gimball with rubber butt caps on select models
[EXTRACT]
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
good buy
By Gascon
I bought this rod a month and a half ago. It arrived on schedule by UPS. The rod is exactly what I expected, light in weight and strong enough to catch heavy fishes. I enjoy the 2 pieces that make that rod easy to transport.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Very good for the price
By Daniel Eno
This review is for the 2 piece 7 foot rod. Purchased with a Daiwa Sweepfire B for a good and cheap big fish combo. This rod is surprisingly lightweight for it's strength and the action is just what I was looking for. The two piece separation allows it to easily fit in a small trunk. Overall great starter big fish rod.
See all 2 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment