"Price: ","$29.95 - $54.99"
[EXTRACT]
Product Description
Agility Two-piece 6'0" rod
[EXTRACT]
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #200878 in Sports & Outdoors
Brand: Shakespeare
Model: 1149-medaca
Released on: 2010-01-07
Features
Spining Model
Two-piece 6'0" rod
Features Soft-Touch Comfort Grip reel seat for improved grip
Stainless steel guides with Titanium inserts for reduced line wear
Complete with hook keeper
[EXTRACT]
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome pole
By bj
I have the 6'6" paired with a Daiwa Regal 2500xi and 6lb P-Line Floroclear line. I can cast a bobber over a 100ft. I am amazed at the performance of this rod especially for the cheap price. The graphite is GL3 - 47 million modulus (IM8), which is pretty high.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Shakespeare Agility IM-8 Spinning Rod
By Edward T. Reynolds
Excellent rod - I have grown to enjoy owning Shakespeare Rods more than any of the others I own. I will be purchasing many more in the years to come.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
The Best
By B. Ali
This is a very versitile rod for multiple applications and the weight is just right. Best buy ever!!!
See all 5 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment