Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fishing Rod Antenna "Fly Reel"

"List Price: ","$35.00"
"Price: ","$26.99"
[EXTRACT]






Product Description
With the Fly mock reel style you cover those that are in tune to the art of fly fishing, and this reel style is a great way to enhance the vehicle they drive. It also carries a lower profile that some may like, and it can easily be recognized by all fishers. It is a great conversation piece at all the boat launches, be it rivers, lakes and even the salt water boat launches.

[EXTRACT]

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #124787 in Automotive

Brand: Reel Expressions
Model: BFR302

Features

For the Fly Fishing Fanatic Who Thought They Had Everything!
These antennas make great gifts for the fly fishing fanatic in your life or yourself.
These antennas look like real fly fishing rods - complete with reels and guides!
Not intended for use as a fishing rod.


[EXTRACT]

Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Didn't Need It, But Had to Have It

By Grant
I saw this on another car and as soon as I got home, got on Amazon.com to see if I could find one for myself. The price was right and before long it was installed on my car.The antenna screws into a receptacle and comes with a couple of adapters. I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler and the adapters weren't necessary. I did add a couple of nylon washers and some blue Locktite because it would not screw all the way down and keep the reel aligned the way I wanted it.It's been on the car for about five months and is intact, still shiny. I wouldn't run it through a car was because the decorative reel is a little to flexible/flimsy for my comfort in that environment, but I haven't had any problems with it in weather or at highway speeds. Radio reception it unchanged.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Its So Cool!

By John Tellesbo
I won one of these! I love it! everyone that sees it wants one. I put it on my Kia sporage the receptin for the radio wasn't very good and with this anntina my resecpon stay the same. Hay at least it didnt get worse!

I will buy again if i ever have the need.
See all 2 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment