Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ronco Pocket Fisherman - 665860051984

"List Price: ","$19.99"
"Price: ","$17.25"
[EXTRACT]






Product Description
The Ronco

[EXTRACT]

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #13953 in Sports & Outdoors

Color: Black
Brand: Ronco
Model: ESPF1006
Dimensions: 2.00 pounds


Features

Pocket fisherman features rod and reel loaded with fishing line. hook, swivel weight and bobber
Quiet smooth action reel has a adjustable star drag
Removable wrist strap included


[EXTRACT]

Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
RONCO POCKET FISHERMAN

By Fish Killer
I bought the Pocket Fisherman for pickeral fishing on Lake of the Woods in Ontario. Fit and finish was good. I followed the directions and it worked well. Casted not too bad. We caught 9 walleyes total; three by the RONCO. My main beef about this rig is that it is very difficult telling when a fish is on the line. My guess is that the rod is so short and stiff that it does not transmit the movement of the fish on the line very well to the fisherman's hand. eg, I felt a tug on the line and it felt like I was reeling in a dead load of seaweed, no fight at all. When I got the "seaweed" to the side of the boat, I was amazed to see a twelve inch walleye. I think perhaps there are better telescoping rods on the market. I give this product two stars **
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Good pole

By miasacountrygirl
I am the owner of several fishing poles and I know a good fishing pole. I haven't had it mess up on me yet and have caught about 15 fish on it. I love the size of it and the portability of it. I can take it with me in my backpack everywhere! Its a good pole and I recommend it!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Ronco Fisherman

By jan
I do a lot kayaking and it makes it nice having the Ronco Pocket Fisherman. I can fold it up and get out of my way while paddling. If I find a spot for fishing I just pop it out and cast it out and it works like a charm.
You dont have all the line gettin twisted and tangled
Thank you, Jan
See all 8 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment