Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shakespeare EZ Cast Baitcast Rod and Reel Combo 11 (6-Feet, 6-Inch)

"List Price: ","$49.99"
"Price: ","$39.24 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details "
[EXTRACT]






Product Description
Shakespeare EZ Cast 6-Feet6” Baitcast Rod & Reel Combo

[EXTRACT]

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #56278 in Sports & Outdoors

Size: 6-Feet, 6-Inch
Brand: Shakespeare
Model: EZLP66CBO
Released on: 2010-11-01

Features

Features patented Anti-backlash System.
Filled with 10 LB. line
Aluminum Handle
6-Feet0- Inch 2-piece medium rod
Stainless steel guides


[EXTRACT]

Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great deal

By James H. Flaherty
I purchased this rod/reel combo for my six-year-old son in order for him to work on casting. I figured at the very low price, if he abused it, dropped it in the drink, etc., no big deal. As to the reel itself, it's easy to cast and the adjustable brake is pefect for training. Basically, I'm only cleaning out a birds nest every twenty casts, instead of every other cast, which is pretty good when the operator is six. Suprisingly, the reel actually casts pretty well. I can throw a mid-weight plastic about eighty feet. Finally, it has held up well for almost a year now and gets used pretty frequently. Over all, this is a great great deal.
5 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
A little confusing...

By RedCatchinFool
I purchased this item thinking it came with two fishing rods and reels, blue and pink, like it advertises in the picture. No
it only came with one and my girlfriend is pissed because she still doesnt have a fishin pole. They only sent the blue one.
See all 2 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment