"Price: ","$135.69 - $179.99"
[EXTRACT]
Product Description
Now you can pack up your rods with ease and head down to any exotic location. The Okuma Nomad saltwater rods are all the rod you need when planning your exotic fishing trip. These rods allow you to create two rods in one. What is extremely unique about this rod series is that the rod comes with (2) different action tips allowing you the verticality to fish a couple different scenarios depending on what fish are biting and the conditions you are faced with out on the water. The innovative and extremely durable European Spigot ferrule design may look different, but it has been tested giving you all the feel and power of a one piece rod but comes in three sections for easy transportation. The connections come together and pull apart simply with the rubberized ferrule grip connection system. Nomad saltwater rods use top quality components such as ALPS 316 stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts and two tone anodized aluminum ALPS reel seats. All Nomad rods come with a water proof caring case that will hold your rods securely and will easily fit above your seat on the plane.
[EXTRACT]
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #147259 in Sports & Outdoors
Brand: Okuma
Model: NOMAD SR
Released on: 2009-03-10
Features
3 Section Break Down for Easy Travel
Two Tip Action Design Per Rod
European Spigot Ferrule Connection for Better One Piece Rod Feel
ALPS 316 Stainless Steel Guides with Zirconium Guide Inserts
Protective Waterproof Travel Bag
[EXTRACT]
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Functional & beautiful
By Ronald D. Bell
I was not only pleased with this but fascinated. I own 15 travel rods & this is the best. I have it paired with a Cedros 80 reel with 50 lb. Braid to use with boat fishing. I plan to test drive it in Maine next month. It does cast well. I tossed a jig about 80' with the Medium tip. Great detail with a solid look describes this instrument. Great carrying case and I like the two tip option for the rod.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
My husband loves it!!
By CaroleJ
We were impressed with the price, the speed we received the item, the communication with the seller. This was a great buying experience!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Good, strong rod
By fishermandave
I like this rod for saltwater fishing for bigger fish. I was fishing in the Keys in March and worked the shallow reefs. The rod is too heavy for that. Most fish I caught were in the 10-16" range. However, I caught a 12" blue runner on a lighter rod and used it as barracuda bait. For that I used the Okuma rod with the 40lb tip. It was ideal for that. I got a strong hit from a 3' barracuda, but he didn't take the hook enough to set it. Nevertheless, for that kind of fishing, the rod is great.
See all 4 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment